Today in jaw-dropping views

My company rents this floor that overlooks Central Park. I used to work on this floor but due to expansion, my group and I were moved to a smaller building around the block. Grr. Now, I only make it to this floor when I get a few minutes to steal away from my desk (which is rare). Luckily, I found some time to take these great photos today:




Many things going on here: Woman getting off a bus, lady dressed as the Statue of Liberty..: 


More photos after the jump! Click "Read more" below to see them. Trust me, they're worth it. :)


Sorry I wasn't able to rotate this image. Looking down at the Apple Store (glass cube on right):



Zoomed in, some ducks in a pond:


Hey, are you taking a photo of my building, kiddo?




Pale Male's nest in the center (sorry it's so difficult to make out but if you know what to look for, you can see it):


Sure must be nice to have such roof top seating!


Terrace envy:



Ew, astroturf? Really?





I just had to zoom into these gargoyles:







Imagine living here?