WSP Hawk reports from last couple of days - October 26th, 2012

Sorry for the lapse in posts the last few days. On the 24th I thought I'd take a 'night off' and  not go a-hawkin' and catch up on chores, sleep, etc. instead.

Little did I know that I would be too sick on the 25th to go to the park. I spent today (the 26th) convalescing at home. 

Below is a synopsis of reports I received from friends who were in the park the time I was away.

Wednesday, the 24th: 
No Hawks seen.

Thursday, the 25th:
A Hawk was seen sitting on a building overlooking the park in the early afternoon.

In the early evening, one of the Hawks (probably Rosie) was seen in a park tree before it brought prey in its talons to a building north of the park to eat for nearly half an hour.

The Hawk then flew south on MacDougal Street and disappeared for the evening.

Friday the 26th:
One Hawk roosted at the Red Roost Inn.