Bobby visits the nest, Sadie soars about - February 27th, 2015

Today was quite cold but I spent two hours in Washington Square Park to enjoy one of the last truly cold days for this winter. 

Bobby and Sadie were around the entire time I was in the park but they didn't do much outside of perching and soaring. The most 'exciting' action was Bobby visiting the nest a couple of times.

Below are some of my visit's highlights. 

Bobby on Two Fifth Avenue:



And then Bobby on One Fifth Avenue:




Sparrows were enjoying the sun and were sharing a sing:



One of them was sleepy but still sang while its head was tucked under its feathers: 


Awake and stretching:




Bobby:



Sadie a few minutes later:


Bobby again:













Sadie:




Bobby stepping off the cross:






He and Sadie then flew far eastward together. I was a bit relieved too because their departure gave me 'permission' to leave for the day.